Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Final blog Reflect on your semester and year in biology What were your successes? What were your failures? What did you learn that you will never forget?

Biology was perhaps my second if not my favorite class of my sophomore year. It was very fun and we went through a lot of diverse topics i liked when we learn about illnesses and germs and how fast they spread. Like when we saw that movie of the monkeys and how the disease lead to the quarantee of a whole city i taught it was great. I also enjoyed dissecting a lot of the animals. most of them had a lot  of similarties it was gross and eeverything but i had fun and I enjoyed this class a lot this year. What I didnt like was how lazy I would be to do my projects, quizzes, and sometimes be to lazy to work on my notebook this class was hard at all. All i had to do was do my work and pay attention in class and im pretty sure i would get a solid B.

No comments:

Post a Comment